Tuesday, February 01, 2005

little food for thought

You know whats really bothersome.....when your joking around with a friend and its something that you've always joked around with..nothing meant to be hurtful just joking and they take it to heart.

well, im sorry if i hurt your feelings or annoyed you in anyway and lets leave it at that.

and while we were on the subject of friends, its not like were really good friends or great friends, we are pretty much online friends only and I have plenty of online friends. It would be nice to have actual friends that are supposedly friends that you actually do things with. Not just speak to each other online to every once in awhile. You Actually do things with them. I haven't even seen in person this friend since last october. Thats just strange if you ask me but since you didn't I will shut up now and go watch tv.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman