Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another weekend with the kiddies...

Had a great weekend with the kids. My youngest boy spilled coffee all over the keyboard so we had to get another. He asked if we were mad at him. I had to tell him that we weren't because I have spilled stuff on our previous keyboard and ruined it. So like mother like son. What can I say I can be a klutz at times.

And this past thursday at work my manager broke my glasses. Which wasn't good cause they were the only pair that i had. I did manage to find my contacts which are seven years old. They helped me to see a little bit better but not much.

I did have fun at work tonight tho. Dave and Eric were letting off firecrackers and bottle rockets again. We did go out the back door to let off a bottle rock and wouldn't you know a sheriff's car rounds the corner to go through the drive through. Well, needless to say we all made a mad dash towards the back door. Eric said "well that wasn't obvious at all". We all cracked up for about 5 minutes.


A few words to ponder................

Here I sit on this thorn,
Whilst I sleep upon this rock,
When I take a walk in the sky,
Here on the ground I do fly.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman