Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Well, February is over. Another month gone by and there is not much to show for it. Today was payday which is cool. I'll have some money for about a week and then it will be gone. Bills, Bills, Bills. ITs a part of life, a neverending cycle. Makes me want to watch that movie A Neverending Story. Pretty good movie. All make-believe and fantasy. If you haven't seen it go rent it or go to the Library. A very good watch. Which in turn makes me want to make a list of my favorite movies. I have a few. The movies that you can watch over and over again and never tire of. I like scifi-ish movies, fantasy, action, drama, comedies, you name it I probably like it. I was talking with a girl at work tonight and I honestly couldn't remember the last time I watched a really good comedy that made me laugh out loud, almost pee my pants kind of funny. You just continually laugh so hard throughout the movie that your belly hurts when its over. If you know of any that would do this for me let me know. I up for ideas. I Love movies.

On another note. I should be up for a raise at the end of march. Lets go march!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman