Tuesday, March 29, 2005

hanging in there...

I am hanging in there but I still hope/wish things were better. Couldn't things always be better?. Doing the same thing day in and out just gets old after awhile. And when you think about it everything boils down to money. You always need more, you never have enough. Life is crazy sometimes but I'm still here, hanging in there. I am going to journey through this life one day at a time.

One journey I do need to take is a northern road to find my baby sister, Julie. I haven't spoke to her I know about 3 years. The last I heard from her, she sent me an email about the arrival of her 3rd child, a boy. The phone number I had for her was disconnected. No forwarding one given. So one of these weekends when I can save the gas money I AM going to find her. I miss her like crazy. I just wonder what is going on with her that she wouldn't want any contact with her sisters. We didn't grow up together because we were given up for adoption when young. (i am now living and caring for our biological father) When we finally grew up and started having families of our own we made a promise to always keep in touch, no matter what. It was something that had to be done so we wouldn't lose touch with each other again. Well, about 3 years ago she got remarried and moved up north of Dayton, Ohio, and ever since then it seems like she has changed considerably. I will let you know if I find her and its her new husband no wanting her to have contact with us I will proceed to kick ass literally. I'm sorry but he shouldn't do that to her. Its just wrong. I love my sister dearly and nothing will get in my way having contact with her. I am going to start emailing her everyday and see if that illicits a response from him. He probably blocked me from sending her any or he just intercepts them before she can see them. And its wrong. Just plain wrong. Julie, if you are out there somewhere please, contact me.


The weather here has finally warmed up and today was a beautiful day. I was lucky and didn't have to go into work until 8pm. So I was able to enjoy the day with kids and still work this evening. My husband was able to find a job on Monday. He started this afternoon. I will have to pick him up after I pick up the kids tonight after midnight.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman