Tuesday, March 22, 2005

spring is here but its hiding

well spring is here and its supposed to rain all week.

Last week had lunch again with a good friend. It was nice to see him again.

I have my kids for their spring break. I'm only working 4 hours a night this week. Its nice to have a job that will work with you on things like that. My last job didn't like giving me days off to have my kids. They were assholes to put it mildly. Anyways, its gonna be real nice having them for a whole week. Too bad the weather is going to be pretty much crappy all week. Rain, Rain go away, come again another day.


I finally had a talk with my husband about his not working. We've had a chat similiar to this one before. I told him that this was pretty much his last chance. I can't do it anymore by myself and that if he wanted to be treated like a man he needed to start acting like one because I'm tired of being the man. I also told him that it seemed to me that he would work for a little while and then stop because he knew that I would work no matter what to bring money in. We've been married for almost 4 years together for 5 and we have nothing, I mean nothing to show for it. Were supposed to be a team, 50/50 not 95/5 cause thats what it felt like. I would like to be able to get myself a few things but I can't because what little amount of money I bring in we need for other things. Is it really too much to ask to be able to get myself much needed undergarments?? I mean seriously, for real! I told him that I did love him and wanted to be with but if he couldn't get a job and keep it and prove to me that he will support this marriage as much as I do, then I couldn't do it anymore and I wouldn't.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman