Saturday, March 26, 2005

I need my fix!

I had to sneak into my children's easter candy because I needed a chocolate fix. Does this make me a bad mother or just a chocoholic??? I will have to say that I also gave each of kids a piece of it too, i just didn't tell them that it was really theirs. LOL My diabetic father noticed I had the candy and promptly told me..."thats not fair." I plan on getting him some sugar free candy. I do know that they make sugar free turtles. I had one at work one night and it was really good. You couldn't even tell that it was sugar free. The chocolate, carmel and the pecans. YUM YUM YUMMY!!!!!


Oh yeah, for those of you who are sitting on the edge of their seats feeling concerned and sorry for me...I haven't had my 420 fix in 8 weeks and it sucks big time.

thank you for listening and have a good night....

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman