Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Its freakin' cold!

We got a taste of winter last thursday. About 3 inches of snow fell in a couple of hours. It wasn't all bad, we closed work an hour early. When hubby and i travelled to Indiana for his mother's burial the roads were pretty clear.

I did get to meet his 2 brothers and 2 sisters. They seem like ok people to me. Him and his brothers pretty much have the same type sense of humor which i gathered they got from their mother. I think they all are going to try and stay in a little more touch with each other. I also think that no matter how dysfunctional you think your family is you still need each other especially after such a deep loss.

I had the joy of working over 13 hours at work yesterday. I will probably only end up with an hour of overtime but Hey! any overtime I can get I will take. Definitely! OH What fun I had!!! Business was slow but somewhat steady. I have decided to save my 30 hour paid vacation until sometime next year and just take off the week of x-mas when I get my kids. I will work a couple of opens so my check isn't so small. Just a couple because I am SOOOOO not a morning person. I can get up early if I have to but if I don't, I won't.

"I like the nightlife, I like to boogie!"

Beautiful, Creed----music playing in the background on my launchcast plus station on yahoo.....

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman