Monday, December 19, 2005

Perhaps a slight peek into a woman's sexuality...

Hmmm.....this evening I was sitting here crocheting, listening to the tv, and listening to the radio. Yes, a woman can multi-task. But only when she wants to and especially when its with things she likes to do. HAHA! Anyways, back to the point on hand........

I started thinking about my age, 33, and my sexuality. Well, let me take you back to when this thinking actually started. The other day the hubby and I are riding to work and I was remembering what he did to me the previous night. Lets just say, the man has a tongue and knows how to use it. It just gets better and better and better. I mentioned to my hubby that I was thinking about it and it was making me horny. To which his comment is, "You always get amorous when we are on our way to work." I don't know why this is, it just happens. It kind of sucks because I then have to wait like 10 hours before I(him) can do anything about it. It can be a good thing, this waiting, because the anticipation heightens it..at least for me it does. Anyways, he then precedes to tell me that if I am at home, alone, and I get all worked up then I should close the door and do something about it. I don't usually because I rather he did it. He is SO good at it and he makes it feel SO great! I just look at this man and he still makes me weak in the knees and my heart go THUMP! THUMP!

So while I am sitting here, he is at work but just wait til he comes home. We are going to go at like I don't know what but you can just use your own imagination, go ahead, I dare ya! Because when it comes to spicing up a bedroom an imagination is a terrible thing to waste, unless your better half is wasted and then I say "take advantage" you'll never know what ya get. Just keep an open mind. It has worked wonders for me. Alot of my friends are always asking me how I am so happy all the time and have so much energy. I have just one letter for them---the Big "O"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman