Tuesday, December 06, 2005

some sad news....

My husband mother died friday morning on the 2nd. She had been sick for awhile and she held on for as long as she could. The services are this weekend.


I earned a 30 hours paid vacation from work this year. I'm not really sure when I'm going to take it.

My youngest sons' 11th birthday is Saturday. He told me he wants Football Statues, whatever that is. I figured I would just get him something, anything to do with football and he will be happy. The boy loves football. He could sit in front of the tv all weekend either watching or playing it on the ps2.

I finally finished crocheting the hat, booties and afghan for the girl at work. I will post a picture so ya all can see it.

I haven't heard from my sister Lori in over a month. Not really sure what is going on with her but I hope she gets her shit together for her children's sake. She has 5 between 18 and 1 years old. I love her but some things she has to do for herself. Just like everybody else does...

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman