Sunday, April 03, 2005

everyday happenings....

My daughter, Brooklynne, turned 13 on the 2nd. It was really nice to be able to have her for her birthday.

This past week was hectic to say the least. Taking Rob to work, dropping the kids off with their dad, come home, turn around take myself to work, pick up the kids, then go and wait for Rob to get done at work, come home and try and get some sleep. There was a few days I only got a couple of hours. I decided to get someone to work for me this past friday so I can spend some time with the kids.

My heart melted this morning when Elijah, my youngest at 10 said he didn't want to go home. Ever since coming back from living in Kentucky things have been much better for all of us. I am closer to my children and can see them on a regular basis and be able to be involved with them and school stuff too. I am rubbing off on them because Brooklynne has started saying "for real" alot. I realized I say this too often. We can thank my sister Lori, in kentucky for that little saying. LOL Hopefully, at the end of this month we will be able to get back down there for a visit.

I am planning on after I drop the kids off with their dad today I am going to run up to Springboro to see my adoptive Dad, I miss him. He is such a great Dad. He has always been there for me no matter what. He has not always agreed with the decisions I have made in my life but judged me he has not. He never will. I love him very much.

Music playing....Love and Affection, Def Leppard

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman