Friday, April 08, 2005

just things

There has not been much happening in my neck of the woods. The other night at work something interesting did happen. I was handing out some food to a car, no not the car, the person in the car and this person, who had to be no more than 18 was sitting there, while driving, smoking a roach. I was like WTF?! Of course, under my breath I called him a "f*cker". LOL I couldn't help myself.
Last night at work we were pretty busy and the night flew by. Well, tonight, not all that busy and the night just seemed to drag and drag. Which I figured it would've anyways since Thursdays are my Fridays. When I get off work on thursday night thats when my weekend starts. Its nice. I like it much.
My husband and I was finally able to come up with the money (thanks to my dad) to get insurance on the car. Now I am not scared to drive anymore. I was always afraid of getting pulled over because it seems that cops have nothing better to do than to pull people over for no reason. Its happened to my hubby twice already. Well, when he got pulled over, which they didn't have a reason, just did...we didn't have insurance so now he is not able to drive. So I have been the chaffeur here recently. I think I have driven more in the last 3 weeks or so than I have since we've been together. And its been 4 years. Anyways, so now I always drive the speed limit no matter what. So all you tailgaters out there be warned. If you get behind me and the speed limits 25 mph....guess what? I will be going 25 mph.
p.s. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, i might be able to get hooked up with some green tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman