Tuesday, April 12, 2005

it was a good weekend

I had a very good weekend. It was warm. The sun was bright and I was able to celebrate 420. Good all the way around. Now its back to work for another week of fun. At least I hope it is. It feels like its going to be a long night too. Maybe not, David is working tonight and he is a riot! We shall see, shouldn't we?.

Have a great monday and don't forget to look out for the little green men that cross your path...lol


Well, work went great tonight. We were really busy but to be honest, i couldn't tell... Had to be because David was working. I was doing "speaker" and he was "coordination". So we were able to be funny with each other to make the night go by faster and easier. I had to make a boatload (alot) of "fruit bowls". Those things are such a pain in the ass to make, its not even funny. It was a good night all around otherwise.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman