Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Maybe good times around the corner.....

I am now back to a full week of working again.....I only worked 4 hour days last week because of having for my kids for spring break. It turned out to be a slow business day. For some reason the last 2 hours seem to just drag. Nothing exciting happened tonight just the same old stuff. I didn't have to pick husband up from work after I got off so it was an early night for me so to speak. I did take a notebook with me to do some writing while waiting for him to get done. I was looking forward to it but it was also nice to be able to come straight home from work also. I did have to stop and pick up cigarettes which i got 2 packs for $3.07. They are usually $4.90 for 2 but I guess a computer glitch helped me save some money. Woohoo! I can't really think of anything else to say except maybe we are supposed to be getting hooked up with some smoke on thursday so hopefully "D" will come through. It will be nice to have it for the weekend since we don't have the kids and be able to relax and chill through a whole weekend with my crazy father. lol He is not really crazy just crazy. Your normal everyday crazy. Like me! LOL

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman