Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Can't think of a title

Well, monday is over and now I have to get ready for Tuesday.

My hubby was finally able to get the car fixed this past weekend. I drove it to work tonight and it seemed to do Ok. Well, I did more than Ok because it didn't blow its spark plug on me and I made it home. It felt weird driving it again because its much tighter than my dads car. The brakes are a lot better also.

On the way home, I saw a raccoon walking on the side of the road.


IN OTHER NEWS.........
My ten year-old son has been here recently what certain words mean. I'm sure those of you who have children know what words I am referring to but if you don't--words of a sexual nature. I'm not embarrassed or upset with him for asking. I am glad that he is asking me and not asking at all. But still, I wasn't prepared in the least to answer his questions.
It just seems to me, that he is still "my baby" and that he isn't as old as he is. Its just "too"weird.
I am going to try to be open and honest and not sexually graphic. Just enough information so that he it satisfies his curiousity until he learns a new word and has to ask about that one. Oh! I look "unforward" (a katie-ism) to this day.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman