Thursday, May 26, 2005

be on the lookout!?

well, I was browsing my blog, and noticed that I haven't posted in a couple of days, Its not that I forgot about it and I was just too damned tired to get on the computer for any amount of time. I would be on it for a little while but nowhere near long enough for me to even try and think about doing a post. Well, you all can breathe a sigh of relief because I'm here now and its gonna be alright. LOL


Something new i learned tonight from "nick" was that Disney has remade "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe". He sent me the like for it within yahoo and I watched the trailer for it and it was really cool. The sad thing is its not due out until December of 05. Thats a long way off.

Also, I have heard several people tell me that new Stars Wars movie is really good. Better than first 2 by far. I am going to see it, eventually. I'm waiting until the crowds die down a little bit. I really don't like seeing a movie in a crowded theater, its just comfy. Well, and I don't really like crowds either. I prefer shopping at midnight when there is hardly anybody in the store. Not all those eyes are watching me! " All I always feel like somebodys watching me, is it just a dream..." (name that tune) lol Actually just waiting until it gets to the "cheap seats....$2.50) I'm not paying 8 bucks to see a movie. Thats just not right.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman