Friday, June 03, 2005

Its been awhile, I guess

Its been awhile since i posted so here goes something.....

Work, well, has been work. I'm really getting tired of the long drive between home and work but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I chatted with a good friend, actually 2 good friends of mine in Kentucky, yesterday night, things are getting better for one, and not so good for the other. I think about them quite a bit. They were a part of my life for 2 and a half years they were also great fun.

My message to Nathan....dude, I hope things get better and I will be thinking good thoughts for you come the 15th. Much love and a BIG HUG to you.

And to The Phyllis....I'm glad to hear that things are starting to turn around for you. I know you will get through it....You are one tough lady and if anyone can do it....YOU CAN!!! Much love and a BIG HUG for you too!

IN other news...My 13 year old daughter "graduates" from the 6th grade tomorrow morning at 9:30. She had done amazingly well in school considering she is mildly autustic. She is very bright. What I want to know is who at the school decided that 930 in the morning would be a good time to do this. Who is up at that hour?? LOL

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman