Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another birthday has passed....

Yesterday, the 27th, was my 33rd birthday. It was just another normal day except I didn't have to work, took the day off of course. My hubby started his new job yesterday. He unloads new windows and doors from trucks. Its hard work but he can do it, he needs to do it. We will see how long this lasts. Given his work history, yes I am a little skeptical. The longer he works the more that will go away.

The first 6 months of the year are almost over. I wonder what is in store for the next 6. I hope they are better than last year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say a heart felt thank you for all the kind words.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to you. How old are you know? 22? I thought so. ;)

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman