Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A Bun Request?

Well, tonight work was lets just say interesting. Eric and I was going at each other again. We do this occasionally, we just do whatever we can to annoy the hell out of each other. Eric did start it though. I was on washing dishes duty and he started letting the water out of my sinks. The first time he did it I got him back by pinching him. He did it again and then he pushed my clean dishes off the counter and back into the sink and I preceded to chase him and give him a noogie. We got busy with customers and when I got back to the dishes and looked in my sink he had put a hamburger bun in the water. They were full of water and mooshy and gross. I picked them up and let some of the water drain off of them. I snuck upon him and mooshed the wet buns all over his arms. It was GROSS! Well, needless to say he got me back my smooshing 2 wet buns on the back of my shirt. After this we decided to call a truce. It was hilarious. I love my job, its lots of fun!

1 comment:

THEstarmouse1972 said...

gravatar_id=e7d327f3454fd7ea907d129a91ce4d60

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman