Friday, June 17, 2005

"I'm back!, I'm back! Back in yo face....

Since I haven't been around in awhile Man! is there lots to talk about, oh my.

Last couple of days I have broken out my Def Leppard Euphoria cd. I do enjoy my Def Leppard. They are still great! Yeah, I know, I'm old...I'm feeling it too. I did last night and today at work. I went over to some friends house wednesday night afterwork. Well, lets say me and another friend smoked before we go to their house. This was after I had already had drank half a beer. I'm not a drinker, folks. Maybe once a month, maybe. Anywhoos--the last 2 weeks i've been drinking some. After we go to where we were going I had another beer. We went downstairs played some darts--which i played much better this time, than the first. We started playing cards after Eric won in darts, the fucker. We played in a few rounds of one handed poker. I decided to have another beer. Oh yeah, I drank a beer while we played darts. We played cards until about 4 when Eric told me what time it was. I still had to drive 27 miles home, in the dark. haha! Well, I made it home by 5. Went to sleep at 5:22 and got up at 11:53. Took hubby to store for cigarettes before I left for work at 2. I went to work, got done at 12:15. I got a cappucino at UDF, then took Danielle home, and came home and now I'm sitting here writing this. Well, what I realized was that I'm not young anymore and I need my rest. The more I think about it, I think I had aminor hangover cuz I felt like shit all day. So, I'm going to try and make sure I don't do that again, but I know I probably will. I will just make sure someone else can drive me home...LOL

Lata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. 30 something and waiting for the so called "second wind". My sister is 37 and she goes dancing almost every damn weekend night with her hubby. Makes me sick thinking about how easy it is for her to do this. But she did have to be Miss parent at the young age of 16. so her kids are grown and almost out of high school.

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman