Friday, June 10, 2005

a small hiatus...

Yes, I took a small hiatus from blogging. I don't know why. I do this occasionally. Sometimes I think its to give my creativity a rest. A kind of replenishment to keep the "juices" flowing. Non-flowing juices is an obstacles to creative minds like myself. ha-ha Not really much happened during the haitus. Like for instance, One night on the way home from work in the dark, I came up on something standing in the middle of the road and it wasn't moving. Out loud, I was telling this thing to MOVE! Whatever, it was I definitely did not want to hit it. I can't remember every hitting something in the road and I didn't want to start now. Anyways, I put on the brakes and came like what seemed inches away from this thing and it turns out its An Owl. An Owl. Sitting in the middle of road. He finally turned his head and glared at me and then preceded to fly off.

On a side note to this......I was wondering if it means anything to have an owl cross your path. I think its just odd. Because for one, how often do you actually see an owl? You can hear them but see them.

This past Monday I was able to get the cable bill caught up and now on the 21st they are installing the digital phone. $40 a month for unlimited local and long distance. NO other charges. THATS IT! One of the managers i work with works for the cable company so i get firsthand knowledge. lol

One night, Deb from work invited me over to have a beer and see their new house. Its big and its shaped like a horseshoe. Chris (from work also), drove us, me him deb over to deb's house. We drank a beer and played darts. It was fun. And Deb's husband, Eric is very good at darts. I will never play him for money, for real.

And now my weekend is finally here, and I'm ready for some relaxing, not doing shit, and having fun time.

Peace

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman