Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It was great day!

I had a great mothers day. My kids spent the night saturday night and on sunday my sister and her kids came over and we had a cook-out. We ended up playing games in the yard all day. We played kickball, red rover, cartoon tag and red light, green light. Games that we played when we was younger and now we passed them on to a new generation..lol My sister and I even got our father to play too. We all had fun and I was able to get some sun. It was a beautiful day.

In other news, I finally went to the BMV and took my written test to get my Ohio Drivers License. The car insurance people were being real sticklers about that. Well, I took the test and passed with a 95%. I went down today and actually got the plastic license.

We were also able to get the part to fix the car. Hopefully, it will work and I can start driving my car again instead of driving my fathers car. Which by the way, I filled up the tank for $1.94. They say the gas prices should be falling within in the next month or so. Lets hope for this...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You filled the tank for $1.94? You driving a lawn mower? "Look, it's the watewr girl!! Huhuhu." (Sorry had to :)

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman