Friday, May 06, 2005

Yahoo! came through

Yep they sure did. Finally got my account status resolved and I'm back online as me....I finally was able to get them to reset my password, that somebody was able to crack into and reset the password. I contact Yahoo! and told them I hadn't requested the change. So went through this email back and forth for a couple of days. They finally sent my secret question and I sent them back the answer. They still wasn't sure so I told I knew the answer to the question so send me a new password so I could get into it...


In other news.......The car still isn't working and hubby wasn't able to get the part needed to fix it. I told him to go to the auto place and have them order the part. They do that nowadays. So with a little luck he can get it running this weekend because I so don't like driving my dads car. It drives loose and No its not the driver! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might not be the driver, but that doesn't mean the driver isn't loose.

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman