Thursday, May 19, 2005

just something that i discovered

While, reading a friend's (mo)blog, I was enticed to click on the link he had for another's blog. So I while scrolling down the page from whence I clicked, there was posted a list of the person's 5 most favorite songs. So I decided to downloaded the songs the guy had listed and I gave them a listen. I very much enjoyed the song Everybody's Changing by Keane. Nice rhythm, flowing sounds...wake you up so to speak kind of music. Not so much morning wake as spiritual awakening. Hmmm, sorry I'm back, I zoned out there for a good 5 minutes. I'm down wandering the room and get back to the story. I also downloaded 2 other songs.....U Lied by Crea, and Edge of the Ocean by Ivy. They are all different musical styles. A very nice combination.


IN OTHER NEWS.........On my way home for work tonight, in which I was probably driving a little too fast, but dammit! I wanted to get home. Im so tired of driving to and fro, to and fro and other drivers are freaking crazy or stupid. Well, I saw a shooting star and I did make a wish on it after some persuasion from "Nick". Thanks, man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love finding new music too. I get so tired of listening to the same old stuff they re-play on the radio. Maybe you should try 97x. They always have some great new music on there. To bad they are no longer on the free air radio. Only web broadcast now. :(

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman