Monday, July 04, 2005

a mothers' realization....

I had a new thought today about my youngest son. He is 10. Well, it was like pulling teeth today to keep him outside. (Everytime I told him to go out he made excuses as to why he couldn't go out, which of course, none of them worked on me. Sorry, kiddo. And outside he went. After a few minutes outside he would eventually get up and go aggravate his older brother who is 12. Who just happens to be the same size as him. And of course, in older brother fashion he would end up around me and just have to tell on him. So they both used their final warning and it finally got through to them to stop aggravation each other, if only for a little while, they are brothers and thats what brothers do aggravate each other. Its in true brother fashion. The only reason he wanted to stay in is because he is a video game freak. He loves them. Wants to play them all the time. And he would if I let him. He is only 10 and he is hooked.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman