Monday, July 18, 2005

A very good weekend.....

It was a very good weekend for the hubby and I. We had some of the best sex we've ever had in our almost 4 years of marriage. Our anniversary is Aug. 3 and I hope I don't forget it this year. I did last year and the year before. It was not good. My hubby remember but I didn't. Thats not good, is it?. The only thing is this year I will be on vacation at my sisters' in Kentucky for 2 weeks and our anniversary falls during this time. I guess when I get back or when he comes down for the weekend, I will have to make it up to him and that I will! He is the best. I do love him so much. Thank you, honey for the best weekend! You sure know me don't ya?! *wink* *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the song says "Thank you for loving me" You are my whole life, could not survive withoout you!!!!
Maybe next weekend we can try to outdo ourselves??!!??!!

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman