Tuesday, July 26, 2005

An old song but it's still funny!

Ok here it goes...an old song. I have no idea where I learned this, none. I have a feeling that I learned it school. Isn't that where all the good ones are invented?. I'm pretty sure this is true because my youngest boy, 10, has sung me quite a few...new ones. I will put one of his next he comes for the weekend. Anyways, here is mine....

Gene, Gene, made a machine....
Joe, Joe, made it go......
Art, Art, cut a fart and blew it all apart.

Isn't that funny?! Well, if you had my sense of humor you would...lol

Work tonight, was slow, business wise, but fun because we were able laugh at each other or do to something that annoyed them. The latter is what usually occurs between Eric and I. Haha! Today (25th) was Eric's 26th birthday! Happy Birthday ya old fucker!!! LOL

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman