Saturday, August 20, 2005

Does Yahoo suck?!

Is there anyone else out there that agrees with the above statement?. I would that within in the last month or two yahoo keeps encountering a problem and has to lose. Why haven't they found a solution for this? Its annoying as hell. And forget about Launchcast running good anymore....its starting to get slow and groggy and has trouble either playing the music or displaying that artists, song, album titles page. Well, I decided that I would try and find another online radio station where you pick the music and styles and they play it. I did a search on Google for free personal internet radio and the first one listed I clicked on. It was this one here. I did some reading and with hubby's help I downloaded the plug-in and player and filled out my profile, found the page and listed some artists and the music was rocking. Listening to it now as i write and you read this.

On a side note....I don't know if I told ya'll about my husband getting burned with gasoline, me having to call 911, then sitting at the wrong hospital for 30 minutes, driving around downtown cincinnati at dusk, the cute white chic by herself, not knowing what condition my husband, the one I love dearly--yeah I have 2 hubby's--was in. I wasn't panicked or frantic, just concerned and worried for my safety had I gotten lost. Well, I did manage to get there and we left an hour later. He got 2nd degree burns and as of now, they are healing nicely. Still a little pain now and then but otherwise much better.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman