Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Untitled

Today started out like any other day....somewhat hectic....but not to bad...it settled down pretty quick. Hubby was working on the car, Dad was outside doing what Dad always does..nothing, Uncle Junior came up to visit...I ran the kids outside so I could clean house. I got the house clean as could, honest I did. I was able to play a few games on the comp before my boys wanted to take it over. I did manage to get out in the sun today, and then I bathed and got supper in the oven. Well, my hubby gets the fuel pump out of the gas tank of car and decides that he is going to hook it up to a battery charger and run clean gas through it too see if it will get the sugar out of it. Some time ago someone put sugar in our gas tank, this person was getting back at my hubby for something that he did so I guess they thought it would be easier to sugar the tank then confronting face on...I don 't know anyways......Well, his hand slipped off the fuel pump, it slips into the gasoline and when the contacts connected to battery charger hit that gas....it ignited it. Well, needless to say my hubby now has 2nd degree burns from his fingertips to his elbows and across his abdomen. I had to call 911 and then starting bitching because the ambulance wasn't getting there because there is a detour on our road and it takes you way out to 'BFE to get around it. Which I am calling the township tomorrow to find out who is the ones that is supposed to be fixing the road. Its been closed since February. So i think its about time they got the road fixed. Don't cha?!

Well, hubby was in absolutely excruitating pain that I don't wish on anybody. Besides I didn't like seeing him that way because I couldn't do a damn thing to help him. It was frantic and frightening experience...don't want to experience it ever again...."Please honey try to be more careful with your life...its the only one you have."

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman