Sunday, August 07, 2005

enjoying my time away from home

Hello everyone....I am certainly enjoying my vacation with my kids. There has been some moments when its been a little hectic, well you would think so to if you had 8 kids ranging in ages from 17 to 1 in a house at the same time. Hubby made it down this past friday and we did manage to go out tonight. We drove up to Paducah and went to steak n shake my old job and was able to spend some time with old friends. That place is crazy as ever and everyone was still the same. We shared some laughs....thanks to Andrea and Jessica..those 2 are so crazy its not funny..:)

The kids having been having a good time being able to spend some time with their cousins and going swimming every other day. My son Isaac has been obsessed with his tan and whether he is darker than everyone or not. Elijah has been spending pretty much all his time playing PS2 with his cousin Gunner. And Brooklynne just wants her hair straightened and someone to put make up on her. Also she is becoming addicted to shoes thanks to my sister Lori who is and has made her kids being clothes horses'...lol All in all a good time for all.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman