Tuesday, August 30, 2005

these little words of mine

This is just a little diddy that I thought of while sitting here, chatting with my
hubby....so here goes nothing....

Elevated at again Stonersville

sit in your chair and stare at the screen rereading the above line for about 20 minutes when it dawns on you that you've been sitting here for 20 minutes or so rereading that line and you just can't think of anything else to write......its
amazing what wondrous things the brain can do....

Well, during this time hubby and I were chatting....and we've decided that we
need to go to a comedy club the next time we go out. We've never been to one
together and thats strange because we are people that just love to laugh and
have a really good time. Its also cool that we can make each other laugh or
laugh about the simplest things. Its hilarious.

And at work tonight I told Eric that skinny white men can't hump. He didn't
like the fact that I burned him but he did laugh because he knew it was funny
and true at the same time. Just so you all know...Eric is skinny and white and
he can't hump because his wife cut him off............(sorry, Eric, I had to!)

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman