Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Finally BAck HOme!

Yes its true! I'm finally back. Back from my sisters house of living hell. OMG, that household is so unorganized and undisciplined its not even funny. I tried to do what I could but its difficult when the mother won't back you up. She has spoiled her kids rotten and let them turn into complete brats. After being there for a week with her and her kids I was so thankful to the fact that my kids seem like complete angels compared to hers. Don't get me wrong my kids are by no means perfect and always listen to me but they are angels compared to them and their behavior. Those kids of hers just WALK All over her, and they know it and so does she but she still continues to let them. I finally had to wash my hands of the situation and just come back home because there is no helping someone that doesn't want to help themselves. So all I can do is pray that she will get the help that she needs before its too late. Do ya hear me, Lori?!

On a side note......Since I was visiting my sister I didn't get to see my husband all week. And let me tell ya, we he got down there on Friday, I was so excited and extremely overjoyed when I saw the car coming down the street. It was amazing! I missed him so much that week and I(we) realized that we have to start taking vacations together because we couldn't stand being apart from each for that long. And that night we had the most bestest ever awesomeness sex ever, ever, ever. Three hours worth!! Thank you Baby, I love you with everything that I have...you have me completely!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman