Thursday, August 21, 2003

21 Aug 2003 - change is good

well, yesterday I went and signed up for college. I am thinking of going into business management.I will be going 3 days a week. I applied for financial aid seeing how I am not in the means to pay for it myself, and they offer it. so why not?! I am supposed to go to my first class tomorrow. I am really nervous about it. I don't know why. Its just school.

I really miss my old job. I miss the people and going to work and making money. My sister is picking me up in a little while and I am going to stop by(my old job) and pick up my last paycheck and talk with them, possibly, of getting my job back. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am even willing to take the demotion(I got promoted 2 weeks ago this past monday) if they will hire me back. If not, I will look for another one.

Now I have to get used to going to bed at a decent hour. Haven't been getting a lot of sleep this week. Used to staying up late. I was working 2nd shift(which started at 5pm). My first class at school starts at 8am...eckkkkk!!! Its going to take a while to get used to the new hours.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman