Friday, August 22, 2003

Forward Ho!!!!!!

Well, I went and talked with my Managers from Old job and I got my job back....hooray for me!!! *dancing like its going out of style* I had to sit through an hour lecture but it was well worth it! I feel like I am on cloud nine.

I went to school and got some stuff finalized. Talk with 2 of my teachers and I already got one homework assignment and I haven't even been to my first class yet. yeesh! whats up with that?! :) But I am loving the challenge of combining work and school. I know I can do it. The first week will probably be rough but such is life and Onward I go!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman