Thursday, August 28, 2003

28 Aug 2003 - My first day of college!!!!!

WEll, yesterday (wednesday) was my first day of college. It was really cool. I was back at school after 13 years. I am taking English,Math(required) and Biology and Theatre. I really enjoyed my theatre professor. He was very enthusiastic, dramatic, and had such a flare. I know I am going to enjoy it ALOT!!!! I have an hour in between each class.....that can get kind of boring, but I will have plenty of time to get homework done since I am also working 40 hours a week too!!! My husband made me promise to cut back on work if I find myself getting exhausted. Cause he knows that I am stubborn, and probably won't, even if I know I should. He takes such good care of me. I can't believe it sometimes.

I went to work right after school....well, it was dead. I work in a restaurant and we weren't busy at all.. Which was kind of nice but I didn't make much money. But thats ok...I was tired from school and being outside most of the day...I had fun at work though.....Especially when Drew works....he is funny but Man can he get annoying....He reminds me of my little brother...We had fun together but he didn't let me forgot that he was my little brother and that they are supposed to annoy the hell out of their older sisters!!!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman