Wednesday, August 06, 2003

5 Aug 2003 - awakened

I have started learning some new things the last few days. I have even started writing again... I just write what I feel...I let the words flow from me like lava...I never know if it ends up making sense Or not. does life even make sense??? I think you have to know how to interpret all things around and you open your self up....and sometimes, sometimes, small parts will start to come together and the big picture (for you) gets easier to see. The follow is something that I wrote after talking to....(I would tell you but I dont know if he would want me to)....but in the small amount of time that we did speak(online) I felt some sort of connection with him....spiritually that is....

good night dear sir and may you sleep well and awaken with a new vision and spread your soul around for others to dwell.

I feel I have much I can learn from him, he seems wise for his young years...

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman