Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Just a relaxing day.

I went to work sunday night and ended up working until 4am. I was supposed to be at school at 8 on monday but i didn't make it. I was tired from being at work so late. A good friend of mine, Nathan, stopped by today. What a surprise that was!!! It was so good to see him. He is an absolute sweetheart. We always have such a good time together.
On a more deeper note....I have been doing a lot of thinking and I am tired of it...LOL Sometimes I wish I could not think so much. I start thinking about things and that starts me worrying about things. Its mind blowing!! I have been writing alot more poetry here recently. Just composing whatever comes to my mind at the time.

OH Yeah....where I live...we have a 3.1 magnitude earthquake!!!! I was sitting in the living room watching tv...and out of nowhere comes this shake. IT felt like a train had went by...we live right in front of train tracks, which there are alot of trains on. My husband is LIke "wtf" and walks outside to see if someone was messing with the house. I walked to the door and was listening to see if a train had went by. Well, a little while later I was flipping channels on the TV, like I always do, and happened to stop on the local news channel, and sure enough they are talking about the earthquake. IT was centered just 8 miles from us. How weird!! I think its like the 3rd or 4th one to occur since we moved here last April.

I'm going to bed now...

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman